How Our Systems Contribute To Your Success:
Time & Attendance Solutions
- Our hardware and software that seamlessly integrates with most payroll packages (incl. Softline Pastel and VIP).
- Gives you accurate employee time and attendance records, and precise reporting.
- Saves time, money and energy effectively.
- Improve and increase productivity and ROI with advanced time and attendance systems & access control solutions.
- Suitable for most and various industries from construction sites, to schools, to small businesses, to large corporates.
Safeguard Your Timekeeping – No Buddy Clocking
With Itatec’s advanced time-and-attendance systems, you’ll never have to worry about cheating or manipulation of time sheets.
Biometric fingerprint readers ensure that nobody can clock IN or OUT for anyone else. Integration into your payroll software means no more manual calculation of hours worked.
Our time-and-attendance software accurately transfers hours worked – no more extra work for you. As a distributor of Anviz biometric readers, Itatec offers affordable systems; unmatched after-sales support; hardware swap-outs and maintenance options to ensure no down-time.
Secure Your Premises With Advanced Access Control
- With our biometric access control solutions, you can manage entry into your premises and movement between different areas.
- Ensure security within your premises.
- Assign accessible areas to staff members.
- Monitor movement between secure areas and maintain a full record of all access.
- Restrict sensitive areas such as healthcare, medical supplies, surgery suites, offices and more.
- Gain better control over secondary entrances.
- Biometric readers operate by scanning fingerprints, so you’ll always know who went where, and for how long.
Unique Range of Portable and Wireless Clocking Solutions
Itatec has a range of biometric readers housed in strong fibreglass boxes for use in construction, farming, cleaning, sub-contracting and many other situations where the clocking must take place away from the main premises. Systems which communicate over the Internet or over the GSM cellphone network ensure that up to date clockings reach the office on time for processing of payroll and managing staff. Read more here.
Face Scanners – the new no touch clocking system
Bad fingerprints in some companies are a reason that biometric clocking is not used. The alternative is the face scanner which quickly identifies the person and registers their clocking without touching the reader. See Face Scanner page for more information.